Aspire 18650 Battery - 3000mAh
Aspire 18650 (35A) Battery
Aspire 3000 battery is an 18650 battery used for powering vaping mods and other electrical devices. The Aspire 3000 is an INR 3000 mAh battery. Aspire 3000 batteries have been tested extensively and can handle some serious current for long periods of time.
- Size: 18650 (18mm diameter x 65mm long)
- Type: Li-ion INR (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Rated storage temperature: 20-60℃
- Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for misuse of or for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use force to install the battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specifications of the battery and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal such as keys or coins it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Do not store your Li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- Never try to charge or discharge Li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not specifically made for Li-ion batteries.