Sleek, easy to use and TPD compliant – the Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank is one of Aspire’s most popular mouth-to-lung atomizers - the bell-shaped tank protector is easily unscrewed to allow top-filling of the Pyrex glass tank. The Aspire Nautilus 2 also features a much more sophisticated adjustable airflow system and is a 22mm diameter tank with a standard 510 connector.
You don’t have to look too hard to find a long list of reasons to invest in this good-looking tank - for backward compatibility, the Nautilus 2 works with BVC coils designed for the original Nautilus and Nautilus Mini tanks. The Nautilus 2 comes fitted with a 0.7ohm replaceable coil and a spare 1.8 Ohm coil is also included in the box.
In a choice of stainless steel or anodised aluminium, the Nautilus 2’s tank protector features port-holes front and back. This makes it easy to check how much e juice is left in the Pyrex glass e juice reservoir. The new top-filling arrangement is quick, convenient, and a big improvement on the original Nautilus tank.
The Aspire Natilus 2’s base section has also been re-engineered. Now, a single adjustable cyclops port offers a selection of five precise settings. This helps you to set up the perfect airflow for your personal mouth-to-lung vaping style and a shorter internal chimney gives a noticeable flavour boost across the full range of airflow settings.
Please note that the Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank is made for Mouth to lung (MTL) use. 50/50 juice is heavily recommended with this device!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Aspire Nautilus 2 MTL Tank
- 1 x Fitted Stainless Steel Drip-Tip
- 1 x Alternative Delrin Drip-Tip
- 1 x 0.7 Ohm Nautilus 2 BVC Coil (Fitted)
- 1 x 1.8 Ohm Nautilus 2 BVC Coil (Alternative)
- 1 x Spare Pyrex Glass Tube
- 1 x Spare Seals
- 1 x Product Usage Card
- Base tank diameter: 22mm
- Tank height: 53mm with drip-tip
- Capacity: 2ml (TPD compliant)
- Tank connector: 510 screw (standard)
- Fitted drip-tip: 510 MTL style (Stainless Steel)
- Spare drip-tip: 510 MTL style (Delrin)
- Top-fill tank – unscrew tank protector for easy access
- Bottom adjustable airflow design