Aspire SkyStar Mod - White
Price inc. VAT £52.99
Aspire SkyStar 210w Mod
The SkyStar is a dual 18650 battery 210 watt mod with a 1.3 inch touch screen with every function you have come to expect from Aspire. Wattage/Voltage/BYPASS/TC (Ni,Ti,SS,M1,M2,M3) and CPS (Customisable Power Settings). Its sensuous curves make it very ergonomic in the hand and easy to operate all the functions with just one hand, and an absolute joy to hold.
SkyStar Mod Contents
- 1 x SkyStar 210 Watt Mod
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
Battery installation is almost foolproof, with an easy to open though very secure magnetic back plate, inside there are clearly marked battery orientation markings (+ and -) and of course a securely mounted battery removal tape. When inserting the batteries, turn off the mod. Open the back panel by inserting a fingernail into the slot at the bottom and pull off the battery cover. Pay attention to the correct positive and negative connections.
- Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for misuse of or for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use force to install the battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specifications of the battery and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal such as keys or coins it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Do not store your Li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- Never try to charge or discharge Li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not specifically made for Li-ion batteries.