Aspire Speeder 200w Mod - Gold
Price inc. VAT £49.99
Aspire Speeder 200w Dual 18650 battery mod
The Aspire Speeder is an excellent choice box mod for those power wattage users out there.
The device will fire up to 200 watts, satisfying even the crazy high wattage vapers on the scene. It has a compact yet heavy duty design to ensure excellent durability and is powered by dual 18650 batteries.
The Aspire Speeder is fully loaded with all the options you expect from an Aspire product. The device can be used in VW, VV, TC & TCR modes and we have also included the much loved CPS option that allows you to fully customize the curve and style of the vapour produced. With all these modes as standard you can certainly find your sweet spot and perfect all day power preferences locked into this amazing mod.
The Aspire Speeder has a really nice Auto rotate 0.96 inch OLED screen that gives you all the information you need right there and then. Battery levels, ohm and amp reader, power levels & current firing mode are all there at a quick glance.
Speeder Mod Contents
- 1 x 200w Speeder Mod
- USB Charging Lead
- User Manual
- Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for misuse of or for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use force to install the battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specifications of the battery and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal such as keys or coins it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Do not store your Li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- Never try to charge or discharge Li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not specifically made for Li-ion batteries.