• Battery Type: External 18650
• Battery Capacity: As per external battery capacity
• Draw Type: RDTL
• Charge Rate: 2 Amp
• Charge Method: USB Type C
• Wattage Range: 1-75W
• Compatible E Liquid: 50/50 VG/PG
Retail Customers Only:
FREE 10ml Nic Salt available with this device! Simply add both this kit and 1x Nic Salt 10ml to your cart and use code FREESALT at checkout!
The Nautilus GT is a collaboration project between the makers of the Taifun range of high-end RTAs and Aspire. Designed in Germany by Smokerstore, and produced in China by Aspire, this new Nautilus tank is sure to become the gold standard MTL replaceable head tank. The Nautilus GT is compatible with all of the same heads which fit the Nautilus tanks. By far the most popular head of all time for exceptional MTL flavour and vape experience.
The Nautilus GT can be filled with a slight turn of the top cap to expose the large fill ports. Air flow is easily adjusted with the AFC ring.
The Aspire Glint mod is a single 18650 battery capable 75W device with very simple controls so there is nothing to complicate your vape experience. Adjustable wattage from 1 to 75W, and featuring all the safety features the Aspire ASP chipset is known for. The battery door is a unique design that flips out so swapping out the battery is simple and without a hinge should remain durable over time. This device also features USB type C 2Amp charging. The Type C plug will help you avoid those annoying micro USB plugs that can only be inserted in one orientation.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Aspire Nautilus GT tank (2ml TPD)
- Aspire Glint device (18650 battery not included)
- 1 x 0.7Ω Mesh coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x 1.6Ω spare coil
- USB Type-C cable
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- Easy to use controls
- Single 18650 device with unique battery door (battery not included)
- Adjustable wattage from 1 to 75W
- Top fill tank
- MTL or DL vaping
- Replaceable glass tank
- Adjustable air flow from 0.9 to 2.5mm
- Excellent flavour
- Compatible with the wide range of Nautilus heads
- USB-C 2Amp charging