Typhon 100 Mod - Red
Price inc. VAT £43
Typhon 100 Mod
A mod that is both compact and ergonomic, the curvy design makes the mod feel super comfortable in the palm of your hand.
The Typhon 100 is powered by a 5000mAh internal battery, with a maximum output wattage of 100W. That means less recharging required and an even longer vape time! And if that’s not enough, the Typhon 100 also supports VW/VV/Bypass/CPS/TC - all features that can easily satisfy your various vaping requirements. Also, with a width of 26mm the Typon can easily match the majority of your tanks with no ‘overhang’!
Typhon 100 Mod Contents
- 1 x Typhon 100 - 100 Watt Mod
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for misuse of or for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use force to install the battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specifications of the battery and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal such as keys or coins it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Do not store your Li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- Never try to charge or discharge Li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not specifically made for Li-ion batteries.