The XTAR MC1 Charger is extremely compact and portable. Ideal for travelling with and although has a very low price tag, the quality of this charger is excellent.
All Xtar chargers are packed with Xtar signature core features and the MC1 is no different. Features 3 stage charging 0v activation, soft start (so is very gentle with your batteries). Intelligent charging, constant charge monitoring and the MC1 constantly adapts the charge current and stage of charge depending on how your battery is charging.
- Input DC: 5.0V 500mA
- Max Constant Charging Current: 500mA
- Cut-off Voltage (Output Voltage): 4.20V
- Cut-off Current: ≤80mA
- Working Temp: 0-40℃
- Net Weight: 24g
- Dimensions: L92 x W22 x H26mm
- Reverse-polarity and short circuit protection.
- Three-stage charging and 0V battery activation.
- Adopts IC temperature monitor to avoid over heat.
- Small charge current charging cycle starts to be gentle to the cell inside.
- Compatible with 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/ 22650/ 25500/26650 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
- Compact portable size which is perfect for travelling.